Monday, February 20, 2012

Listography, and The Magic Tree House

Here is my Listography doodle. There is much more listing than doodling, I got a little carried away. I didn't get a chance to get to all of the prompts, and there are some I skipped, but I still had to spill over onto the back! It was easy to collect the lists once I got going, discussing (or listing!) things that interest me are fun! Some thoughts would trigger another addition to a list I had previously written!

In other news, I feel so scholarly, because when I was babysitting my cousin's daughter the other night, I mentioned to her how much I loved the book series The Magic Tree House, by Mary Pope Osborne when I was her age. She told me she had never heard of the series, and I was so appalled that I went out today and bought five to give to her. I hope she enjoys them as much as I did. You feel like you're in a different world when you read them, without having to leave your room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment