Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Googling Myself

Today we googled ourselves. I found two things I had no idea about two of the things I found! One was a profile I made on hi5.com, but when I clicked on it, it said the request could not be carried out. I also have no recollection of ever making that profile, nor have I ever heard of hi5.com, but in the google description, it says that I live in the states, which I did. So I guess I made it a long time ago and don't remember?

The second thing I found was a page on deviantart.com, by my girl friend's boyfriend, where he posted a photography portrait I took of her. He gave me credit by name, but he never asked or told me about it, so I had no idea it existed!

Other than those two pieces, my two usual sites came up. Facebook, and Pinterest. I also found some different things, like my grandmother's online obituary, which I didn't know existed, and my sister's Facebook page. I guess information really does stay on the internet for a long time, because I just found a page with information on my sister, with the exact address and city of where we lived in the states, and the correct zip code. Creepy! We moved back here almost seven years ago! I will definitely be careful with what I put on the internet.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't that weird :p Your pictures are already getting famous on the internet, can that be foreshadowing? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, breanne! ;) you're too funny!

    ReplyDelete