Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Personal Addition

I love Wendy Nguyen! She is a fashion blogger, and I love visiting her website every few days to see what outfit she has come up with. (http://www.wendyslookbook.com/) Although I'm not super fashionable, I try to take cues from her photos, like mixing up colours, not being afraid of patterns, and not always staying mainstream. I am a huge fan of white and grey (I'm wearing it right now!), but she makes me want to break out the colours! I am also a huge fan of shopping, and I love hunting down fresh new clothes at the mall, and discovering unique finds at Value Village, Sally Ann, and Good Will (especially shoes). I buy lots of neat clothing, but once I get them on and ready for school, I chicken out and put on of the same old outfits I always wear. Maybe I'll branch out someday. When that day comes, I'll have tons of clothes to work with from my incessant shopping. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this! I love looking at fashion blogs, and especially searching fashion on instagram. It's so inspirational to see girls around the world and their sense of style. I also get some ideas from them if I'm ever stuck in my own fashion rut. I am going to check out this blog, do you have any other fashion blogs you visit? check out " dulcecandy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi deena! isn't she fabulous? she is such an inspiration. she is the only fashion blogger i visit, but i do look through a lot of magazines and take cues from them. if only i could leave the house in one of those cues...

      i will definitely check dulcecandy out!

      Delete