Thursday, March 1, 2012

6 Word Memoir #1 - My Wish Is To Travel Everywhere

I decided to use this six-word memoir at the last second. When I found this photo, I just had to use it. How gorgeous does that city look! It reminds me that I really want to see new things, experience new cultures and such. The farthest I've been away from home is Mexico. I visit the United States frequently, but it is not as exciting as it seems. Unless I'm going to Tennessee! I want to go away with someone (future husband, perhaps?), and maybe, one day by myself. I would love to visit a poor area of the world, see how different everyday living can be in other places. On the other hand, I'd also love to go on a gorgeous beach vacation, similar to when I stayed at that resort in Mexico. It was a dream come true! Traveling is important to me, because you shouldn't live your life in a shell, which is what I've been doing all my life for the most part. I want change, I'm just a little timid. Which bring me to my next six-word memoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment